The fourth International Workshop on Participatory Surveillance (IWOPS IV), was held by Ending Pandemics from (31st October to 3rd November) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The objectives of this workshop were;
- Make participative surveillance a best practice for early identification and quick action.
- Promote the sharing of community, diagnosis data among new partners and locations.
- Discuss experiences with participatory monitoring techniques during a pandemic, during large events, or with migratory, displaced, or underserved communities.
- Connect smart thermometers, wearables, at-home diagnostics, and genomic sequencing for validation.
- Explore using crowd-sourced information for disease prediction and early warning
Participants from different countries attended this workshop.